The blog post of Bottom Drawer Antiques have 7 photos it's including ANTIQUE AMERICAN FIVE-DRAWER CHEST In Cherry Under An Old Finish Wit., Cedar Chest With Bottom Drawer ., Wonderful Bottom Drawer Antiques Good Ideas #3 Antique Filing Cabinet ~ So Many Odd Shaped Drawers, Bottom Drawer Antiques Pictures #4 More Views. The Bottom Drawer Antique ., The Bottom Drawer Antiques And Old Wares, Victorian Camphorwood Campaign Chest Of Drawers. - Antiques Atlas, Antique Oak 84 Drawer Globe Wernicke Stacking File Cabinet. Following are the images:
Bottom Drawer Antiques was uploaded on May 20, 2018 at 4:20 pm. It is uploaded on the Drawer category. Bottom Drawer Antiques is tagged with Bottom Drawer Antiques, Bottom, Drawer, Antiques..
Bottombot•tom (bot′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top: the bottom of a hill; the bottom of a page.
- the under or lower side;
underside: the bottom of a typewriter.
- the ground under any body of water: the bottom of the sea.
- Usually, bottoms. Also called bottom land. [Phys. Geog.]low alluvial land next to a river.
- the part of a hull between the bilges, including the keel.
- the part of a hull that is immersed at all times.
- the cargo space in a vessel.
- a cargo vessel.
- the seat of a chair.
- [Informal.]the buttocks;
- the fundamental part;
- bottoms, (used with a pl. v.) the trousers of a pair of pajamas.
- the working part of a plow, comprising the plowshare, landside, and moldboard.
- the cause;
basis: Try getting to the bottom of the problem.
- the second half of an inning.
- the last three players in the batting order.
- lowest limit, esp. of dignity, status, or rank: When people sink that low, they're bound to reach the bottom soon.
- Usually, bottoms. the heaviest, least volatile fraction of petroleum, left behind in distillation after more volatile fractions are driven off.
- at bottom, in reality;
fundamentally: They knew at bottom that they were only deceiving themselves.Also, at the bottom.
- bottoms up, (used interjectionally to urge the downing of one's drink).
- to furnish with a bottom.
- to base or found (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to discover the full meaning of (something);
- to bring (a submarine) to rest on the ocean floor: They had to bottom the sub until the enemy cruisers had passed by.
- to be based;
- to strike against the bottom or end;
reach the bottom.
- (of an automotive vehicle) to sink vertically, as when bouncing after passing over a bump, so that the suspension reaches the lower limit of its motion: The car bottomed too easily on the bumpy road.
- bottom out, to reach the lowest state or level: The declining securities market finally bottomed out and began to rise.
- of or pertaining to the bottom or a bottom.
- located on or at the bottom: I want the bottom book in the stack.
- lowest: bottom prices.
- living near or on the bottom: A flounder is a bottom fish.
- fundamental: the bottom cause.
- bet one's bottom dollar:
- to wager the last of one's money or resources.
- to be positive or assured: You can bet your bottom dollar that something will prevent us from leaving on time.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Antiquesan•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Assessment of Substantial Note Sculpture by Width area. The reason is still a similar thing using the second stage: someone to be much in taking a look at the sculpture more adaptable. In cases like this, the exact distance between the statue of the room, decide sculpture that is high is limited by the utmost. For example, when the distance involving the statue having a terrace merely 3 yards away, an effort to ensure that no more than just one meter-high sculpture.
Regulate the placement of the statue's size by Spot. A little sculpture can be positioned in between the crops or about the fringe of the yard. Meanwhile, larger statues can be placed in the spot or the park's middle
Bottom Drawer Antiques is loaded with carvings such as the sculpture is definitely an ingredient that can form the classic-style inside and outside the chamber, is not any exception to backyard. Sculpture within the park's positioning was initially a symbol and is generally only made-of jewel. But combined with improvement of modern statue, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively varied, both the appearance and the materials used in point with the advancement of technology and innovation of fresh components, such as white cement.