Dashdash1 (dash),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike or smash violently, esp. so as to break to pieces: He dashed the plate into smithereens against the wall.
- to throw or thrust violently or suddenly: to dash one stone against another.
- to splash, often violently;
bespatter (with water, mud, etc.): He recovered consciousness when they dashed water in his face.
- to apply roughly, as by splashing: to dash paint here and there on the wall.
- to mix or adulterate by adding another substance: to dash wine with water.
- to ruin or frustrate (hopes, plans, etc.): The rain dashed our hopes for a picnic.
- to depress;
dispirit: The failure dashed his spirits.
- to confound or abash: His rejection dashed and humiliated him.
- to strike with violence: The waves dashed against the cliff.
- to move with violence;
rush: The horses dashed out of the burning stable.
- dash off:
- to hurry away;
leave: I must dash off now.
- Also, dash down. to write, make, accomplish, etc., hastily: We dashed off a letter to announce the news. He dashed down a memo.
- a small quantity of anything thrown into or mixed with something else: a dash of salt.
- a hasty or sudden movement;
a rush or sudden onset: They all made a dash for the door.
- the mark or sign (—) used to note an abrupt break or pause in a sentence or hesitation in an utterance, to begin and end a parenthetic word, phrase, or clause, to indicate the omission of letters or words, to divide a line, to substitute for certain uses of the colon, and to separate any of various elements of a sentence or series of sentences, as a question from its answer.
- the throwing or splashing of liquid against something: the dash of the waves against the dock.
- the sound of such splashing: The dash of the waves on the beach could be heard from afar.
- spirited action;
vigor in action or style: The dancer performed with spirit and dash.
- [Track.]a short race: a 100-yard dash.
- dashboard (def. 1).
- a signal of longer duration than a dot, used in groups of dots, dashes, and spaces to represent letters, as in Morse code.
- a hasty stroke, esp. of a pen.
- [Archaic.]a violent and rapid blow or stroke.
- cut a dash, to make a striking impression;
be ostentatious or showy.
Hi , this post is about Dash Parr ( Dash & Albert Rugs #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 960 x 1440. It's file size is only 71 KB. If You want to save This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Dash & Albert Rugs.
To take pleasure from the Dash Parr ( Dash & Albert Rugs #3)'s beauty that a playground seat is created by you athome needed a pleasant and inviting. Some things you should think about when selecting a playground seat, it appears performing optimally and beautiful. On picking out a park counter from your home impression the next tips dotcom. Tips about Selecting A Dash & Albert Rugs such as:
Find the product couch allweather. As an example, iron product, solid-wood, bamboo, metal (ironwood). Design a playground table using a design just like the concept of playground you've. Paint is a two- in completing a park bench, substance is usually used. Select paint that's a level of anti - anti, ultraviolet -mold, and marked go-green, so that the colour keep going longer despite sun-exposure and repeated rain.
For anyone of you who want to make a playground table that is lasting, notice the place of the career and never to mistaken location the bench which could challenge the concept of minimalist garden that you simply develop. With laying backyard table with benches that certain concept integrate.