Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Beanbean (bēn),USA pronunciation n.
- the edible nutritious seed of various plants of the legume family, esp. of the genus Phaseolus.
- a plant producing such seeds.
- the pod of such a plant, esp. when immature and eaten as a vegetable.
- any of various other beanlike seeds or plants, as the coffee bean.
- a person's head.
- a coin or a bank note considered as a coin: I can't pay for the ticket, I don't have a bean in my jeans.
- a minimum amount of money: They've been disinherited and now haven't a bean.
- beans, the slightest amount: He doesn't know beans about navigation.
- full of beans, [Informal.]
vital: He is still full of beans at 95.
- spill the beans, [Informal.]to disclose a secret, either accidentally or imprudently, thereby ruining a surprise or plan: He spilled the beans, and she knew all about the party in advance.
- to hit on the head, esp. with a baseball.
- beans, (used to express disbelief, annoyance, etc.).
Bagbag (bag),USA pronunciation n., v., bagged, bag•ging, interj.
- a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth;
- something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
- a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
- a purse or moneybag.
- the amount or quantity a bag can hold.
- any of various measures of capacity.
- a sac, as in an animal body.
- an udder.
- a small glassine or cellophane envelope containing a narcotic drug or a mixture of narcotics.
- something hanging in a loose, pouchlike manner, as skin or cloth;
a baggy part: He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.
- [Baseball.]base1 (def. 8b).
- [Hunting.]the amount of game taken, esp. by one hunter in one hunting trip or over a specified period.
- a person's avocation, hobby, major interest, or obsession: Jazz isn't my bag.
- a person's mood or frame of mind: The boss is in a mean bag today.
- an environment, condition, or situation.
many (usually fol. by of ): bags of time; bags of money.
- bag and baggage:
- with all one's personal property: When they went to collect the rent, they found he had left, bag and baggage.
- completely, totally: The equipment had disappeared, bag and baggage, without even the slightest trace.
- bag of bones, an emaciated person or animal.
- bag of tricks, a supply of expedient resources;
stratagems: Maybe they will finally be honest with us, once they've run through their bag of tricks.
- hold the bag, [Informal.]to be forced to bear the entire blame, responsibility, or loss that was to have been shared: His accomplices flew to South America on news of the theft and left him holding the bag.
- in the bag, virtually certain;
definite: Her promotion is in the bag. The sale of the house is in the bag.
- old bag,an unattractive, often slatternly woman: a gossipy old bag.
- to swell or bulge: A stiff breeze made the sails bag out.
- to hang loosely like an empty bag: His socks bagged at the ankles.
- to pack groceries or other items into a bag.
- to cause to swell or bulge;
distend: The wind bagged the curtain.
- to put into a bag.
- to kill or catch, as in hunting: I bagged my first deer when I was a teenager.
- [Theat.]clew (def. 10a).
- to quit, abandon, or skip: I bagged my math class today. We'd better bag the deal. I was working too hard so I decided to bag it.
- bags! (used to lay first claim to something): Bags it! Bags, I go first!
Howdy guys, this image is about Jaxx Pillow Saxx Jr. Kids Bean Bag - Grape . ( Jaxx Pillow #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 640 x 640. This blog post's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Jaxx Pillow.
While Jaxx Pillow which might be prone to mildew and mold, there are numerous color accessible that have mildew ides. Nevertheless, often, coloring produced especially for the bathroom is sufficient. Make sure the area on wall or the limit that is frequently included in the equipment should really be tightly-closed whilst not to remove. Remember, it is easier to avoid the problem's cause than to protect it later. Some openings, such as across the conduit, tend to be more likely to trigger difficulties intime. They need to immediately do caulking to prevent injury later. Baseboard is another location that will fail colour.
Before using the shower or tub, wait a few days for that fresh Jaxx Pillow to be controlled totally. And also to decrease the threat of injury, constantly be sure abandon the door open once the bathroom is not inuse, and to use the ventilator.
Be sure flaking paint and the blobs don't eliminate appropriately. Mud all surfaces to offer an excellent groundwork for applying color. After priming, join should really be reclaimed before the layer that was last.